If this type of questions are revolving in your mind then you are at authentic place , here you can access all information about 5G.
So let’s start reading…
As IT sector and telecom companies are developing their technologies , by the way mobile internet connectivity are also developing. And 5G is the result of this type of development. 5G covers a long distance of network generation. 5G or fifth Generation wireless network came after 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G networks. Each generation of mobile network has its own characteristics features of speed, latency, scalability and coverage. Take a brief look on this features,
In other word scalability means adaptation of mobile network in such a way that it reduces the wastage of the data energy if data consumption is low, and maintaining a good quality of service if data consumption is high.
Now we are going to talk about 5G network.
So in simple 5G is the next generation mobile internet connectivity which gives access to the faster speed , greater coverage, less latency and higher scalability, than any other previous mobile internet connectivity like 4G, 3G or 2G and 1G.
5G stands for fifth Generation wireless mobile internet connectivity. In 5G not only your smartphone is connected to high speed internet, whereas various electronic gadgets at home such as televisions , smartphone, electric ovens , refrigerator, washing machine, ceiling fan, smart watches, study lamp, etc these are also connected to the high speed internet and also with each other. And due to everything connected to the internet , self driving cars can be controlled directly by the internet , it means self driving cars is looks like as a remote control car. This generation gives access to the people to stream a very high definition virtual or realty content into their headsets.
The key features of 5G technology are given below:
eMBB (enhanced mobile broadband) –
This features will improve consumer experience by facilitating very large connected devices, providing high connection speed , and giving a interactive environment with smooth virtual and argumented reality.
uRLLC ( ultra Reliable Low Latency Communication) – this decrease the latency time period, due to this features autonomous monitoring, drone related operations, controlling self driven cars, etc become possible at high efficiency and high accuracy.
mMTC (massive machine type communication) – this 5G features helps us to create wireless application in health ie.
e health. Smart Transport and logistics, envoirnmental monitoring , smart agricultural activities , smart business, etc
It means in 5G wastage of data will be reduce to a greater extent. It will lead to a longer battery life of electronic gadgets. Like smartphone and Samer watches. It is expected that 5G network will use 90% less energy than 4G. If 5G wanted to achieve this goal of high scalability, less latency , energy efficient and high internet facility.
Now we talk about that, what is mean of 5G for a you:
Here Some daily life internet access are given after launching 5G.
* You can download and upload data at very high speed via your smartphone.( For example if you want to download a high definition full-length movies. Then you can download this full length movie, just in second not in minutes, in 5G network.)
* 5G gives omnipresent connectivity, it means high speed internet connection at anytime and anywhere.
* Mobile connection become more reliable and give a high speed internet of minimum 25Mbps.
* Quality of voice calls and video calls become high, it means during 5G , calls drop problem are rooted out completely, and pictures quality of video calls enhanced.
* Streaming of high resolution resolution video formats such as ultra high definition 4K(2160p) video become seamless.
* Advanced technology such as telemedicine, self driving cars , flying drones , and smart hyper – connected cities get expand so much.
* As 5G technology are more power efficient , so during 5G, battery life of mobile handsets, laptops, tablets and any other connected devices become longer than other preceding mobile internet connectivity generation like 4G and 3G etc.
It is expected that 5G consume 90% less energy than current 4G network.
* After coming 5G technology, watching any live games like cricket match, and football games etc. become now more interesting become viewers can replay their interesting moment at various viewing angle with high definition quality in their mobile phones, laptop, tablets and any other connected devices.
* This technology gives high coverage of internet connectivity with high quality even in rural and remote areas.
* 5G would allow any mobile service or app to connect with other wireless devices at any time.
* 5G would expand and speed up the internet of things.
* In 5G road traffic lights would be directly controlled by traffic department via internet.
* In 5G most of the government services and schools , colleges become online.
* Various electronic gadgets get connected to each other with internet and 5G helps us in expanding the internet of things (ioT).
INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)
The term ” internet of things” is self explanatory ie. Things of internet , in simple terms of we want to explain ioT then we can say that everything connected to the internet. Internet of things is a wide technological innovation in which different daily basis physical objects and gadgets ranging from a simple washing machine , toaster , smartphone, mixture grinders, ovens, cars, metro trains , simple passenger trains , everything which you saw around , get connected to the internet, also able to identify themselves in other connected devices. It means every objects which are connected to the internet , would able to exchange data with each other.
5G wireless technology can be give huge push in the advancement in expansion of internet of things.
So we want to appeal to the humans that we need to establish a coordination between technologies and environment, excess of anything is harmful , this all we know, so we should develop out technology in such a way that any other creatures and environment doesn’t get effected.
Any to any advance technology is nothing if it started to harm human itself. So we need to make a balance between technologies and environment.